Why is IPL Hair Removal better than Waxing?
Since the introduction of IPL Services in Port Moody, the old-aged method of hair removal with waxing is taking a back seat. The painful bumps and ingrown hairs have been replaced by a smooth treatment that is IPL. In this article, we have brought you some reasons to consider IPL hair removal over the waxing.
Why IPL is Better than Waxing?
- Waxing is the process that pulls hair out of the root only to grow back again, but IPL is a treatment that destroys the hair follicle, and in the longer run, it reduces the hair growth giving you smooth skin forever.
- Waxing depends on the frequency of your hair growth, which is quite fast in few, which is expensive to carry out. But IPL services for Hair Removal is a treatment that is needed to be retouch after 6-8 weeks, helping you to save a lot of money time in the longer run.
- Waxing is time-consuming, and you need to take care of those tiny hairs that are stubborn, and can't be taken out with the wax strip. On the contrary when you take IPL, then the session takes 5 to 40 minutes and you are ready to move out with silk-smooth skin.
- The ingrown hairs are the disaster that comes into the picture with the regular waxing, but when you take IPL Hair Removal Services, you don’t have to deal with any ingrown hairs and destroy any reoccurring ones as well.
- Certain body parts are more delicate than others, and waxing can cause discomfort and leave the skin bruised and swollen. With IPL you get lesser pain, and the result is more prominent leaving smooth skin behind.
So stop being messy, sticky, and always on your toes to get your next waxing routine. Just give a call to RX Super Spa, and book your session today with IPL Services in Canada to get a permanently smooth hair-free body!